Nice RC model - Page 2 - Open Chit Chat - Classic Z Car Club Skip to content

Nice RC model

Featured Replies

If there were a few of these cars in a club or owned by people at a car show (like Zcon '09?) what, if anything, would you do with them? From personal eperience, they seem to need a good bit of room to go (about 1/2 a tennis court.)

If there were a few of these cars in a club or owned by people at a car show (like Zcon '09?) what, if anything, would you do with them? From personal eperience, they seem to need a good bit of room to go (about 1/2 a tennis court.)

Small Scale Autocross!

I know that Pete is working with ABC to produce an ARE Le Mans Wheel for the BRE Z.

ABC did a lot of research spending hours photographing my replica. The kit that they offer (both the BRE 510 and the 240Z) are first class.

  • 2 weeks later...

what are your replicas? please share it here! and those first class kits.

Edited by hls30.com

S
Sponsored
Advertisement
Go Ad-Free
No ad showing? Ads help support ClassicZcars. If you use an ad blocker, please consider allowing ads on this site or Go Ad-Free.
what are your replicas? please share it here! and those first class kits.

You can learn about his replica by clicking any of the 3 links in his sig. You can't miss it.

  • 1 month later...

I picked one up a couple weeks ago, super detailed.

I put in a 3.5 turn brushless motor, does about 55mph and needs much more than a tennis court :)

Not sure if I am going to do anything with this or keep it for static display. I also bought an E-flite CX3 helicopter that I absolutely love!!!!

  • 4 weeks later...
I picked one up a couple weeks ago, I put in a 3.5 turn brushless motor, does about 55mph and needs much more than a tennis court
For something like scale autocross, you couldn't get it going fast enough to need that much room. You'd be going at a manageable, maneuvering speed instead.

At the rate that I am going, I'd be better off building a scale model of my 72 240z.

Even Tamiya 1/12 scale models are hard to come by.

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.