Nice RC model - Page 3 - Open Chit Chat - Classic Z Car Club Skip to content

Nice RC model

Featured Replies

At the rate that I am going, I'd be better off building a scale model of my 72 240z.

Even Tamiya 1/12 scale models are hard to come by.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VHgqLGsLbFc&feature=related

Check it out. This is part 5 of a 6 part series. Damn!! The detail is amazing. This could have been posted somewhere else but I have never thought to look for it.............it's all in Japanese but I watched all 6 series just to see the detail................

http://cgi.ebay.com.my/TAMIYA-1-12-DATSUN-240Z-SAFARI-CAR-MODEL-KIT_W0QQcmdZViewItemQQitemZ260378855746

These are not cheap either!!

Edited by Travel'n Man
addition

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.