IGNORED

Where do we all live? New shared Google map

Arne

It's hard to believe that there are 87 users looking at CZCC at this moment, yet we have only 105 pins in the map. There are what, 15,000+ members??? That's only 0.7%!
I'll bet that there's not more than a few hundred truly active posters, and maybe a couple thousand who visit regularly but never post. So 0.7% might be a mite misleading.
It seem that any given moment there are more guests than members. Only members can post.
And you need to have a Google login of some sort to post on the map. I can certainly understand if people really don't want to share any info with Google. After all, that what Google exists to do - data mine. I'm pretty fussy about what info I let Google have knowingly. If others are even more fussy, that's OK.
Hi Arne: I do not have a google account nor do I need one, can you please add me to the map? I am in Pomona, CA 91767. Thank a lot, this is a great idea and I think that most us us have not thought to ask to be added! Z-ya
You've been pinned... :cool:

Hey Arne, can you add webdawg1...Columbus, GA...Red pin

webdawg1

Arne you have a great idea and are doing a great job. I know we all appreciate what you are doing. If you have time would put a red pin in Monticello GA for ONUTHIN 1970 240Z Thanks again Ronnie
Both pinned.

• 1 month later...
Very cool. I tried to add myself and my dad but I didn't have an edit feature. can you add us?

We are both at 23231 only 3 miles from eachother :) Myself and my dad is Diseazd

Done.

• 1 month later...