People are actually bidding on this crap? - Open Discussions - Classic Z Car Club Skip to content

People are actually bidding on this crap?

Featured Replies

There is only 35 minutes left in the auction! Thank God you brought this up! It will look soooo good in my glove box. Thanks!

Or I can go by an organizer and get my black sharpee out and make for own! I so confused. What to do.

Jim

  • Author

You better act fast, that's a "RARE organizer!"

I'm tempted to start selling limited-edition Z-toothbrushes! :D

I'm tempted to start selling limited-edition Z-toothbrushes! :D

Ooo... I want one! :classic:

I posted on this about 2 months ago. He also sells "RARE" Z branded microfiber dusters!

One member admitted to buying one of these and when he got it in the mail the decal had already fallen off!LOL

S
Sponsored
Advertisement
Go Ad-Free
No ad showing? Ads help support ClassicZcars. If you use an ad blocker, please consider allowing ads on this site or Go Ad-Free.

He also sells "Z" racing gloves with the same sticker on it. And he even once sold a piar of "Z" racing shoes, which the buyer left neg feedback and said they were just wresting shoes. I could go on...

Im bidding on it. But im paying for it with "certified" checks from Nigeria

  • Author

Didn't mean to post on a subject already covered, but I found it amazing that he had multiple bids on that blue Z organizer.

Didn't mean to post on a subject already covered, but I found it amazing that he had multiple bids on that blue Z organizer.

Yeah, I got into a early bidding war on that one. But im waiting till the last sec, then im gonna up my bid and WIN! :laugh:

This is great - rare Z sunglass case from the same seller. But I'm looking at the pic and it doesnt look right. I have a bit of photoshop experience and the edges of the Z sticker look wrong. So I save the picture from the auction and zoom in with Windows picture viewer and its CLEARLY been altered. It looks like the edges were poorly smoothed out or something.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/DATSUN-Z-240z-280z-280zx-300ZX-350z-LENS-GLASSES-CASE_W0QQcmdZViewItemQQ_trkparmsZ72Q3a1205Q7c66Q3a2Q7c65Q3a12Q7c39Q3a1Q7c240Q3a1318Q7c301Q3a1Q7c293Q3a1Q7c294Q3a50QQ_trksidZp3911Q2ec0Q2em14QQhashZitem400038899405QQitemZ400038899405QQptZMotorsQ5fCarQ5fTruckQ5fPartsQ5fAccessories

  • 1 month later...

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.