IGNORED

If you did not have your Z....

Wow, well I would be looking for the first corvette that I owned. 1961 with bolth tops 283 and a 4 speed.

Corvette61.jpg

But, I have always had a soft spot for the later 80's Porsche 911 turbo flat nose. IMO it's just pure sex for the road

911flatnose.jpg

Edited by carguyinok

Like the OP, I'd look at an Alfa GTV with the 1750 ;)

I've driven an Alpine A110 the other day. It was a blast to drive, Mid engine RWD, 1550 lbs, 4cyl 1.6L with 45DCOE which oversteer each time you release gas in curves ;) It is "just" a little expensive: 50,000€ min

Alpine-A110-1600_01_Coubron07.JPG

OR a Renault 5 Turbo (price of those little mid engine turbo car is skyrocketing => +60% over the last 5 years)

wallpaper%20r5%20turbo%20800.jpg

To be reasonable with a car under 10k€, this is what I would get, a Lancia Delta Evolution:

1993_lancia_delta_integrale_evo2_22_m.jpg

My dad's old car. (Not the one pictured)

[ATTACH]28843[/ATTACH]

1965 Chevrolet Corvair Corsa

Turbo 2-Door Hardtop

Hi Jon:

I had one - one Corsa that is. I had several Corvairs... I wouldn't mind haveing another Corsa... but this time with good push rod sealsROFL

Carl B.

I have always been in love with the racing Lola T60 coupe, but realistically, the car I always admired is the DeTomaso Mangusta (and perhaps it's cousin, the Pantera). Maybe that's why I fell in love with the 240Z when it came out. They do look very much alike from the side but that was the profile that the late 60s gave us for performance cars (sorry, Triumph fans).

Look at those lines and how incredibly small the car really is. I suspect it was/is a nightmare to maintain - a deserved rap against Italian cars of the era - but it is just so damned unique. I have no idea what the price is to enter that club.

post-1248-14150806522263_thumb.jpg

post-1248-14150806522457_thumb.jpg

post-1248-14150806522652_thumb.jpg

post-1248-14150806522758_thumb.jpg

post-1248-14150806522851_thumb.jpg

Probably everything on this thread :)

Seriously, I have the Jag E-type already, I love the Alfa Giulia (my daughter's name too), and my Dad (now my brother) owns the '61 Vette.

The thing I want most is a Ferrari 3xx series. My preference would be either a 328 or a 360, but I would certainly love an early 308 GTB with carbs ('76 - '79). I have kicked around selling my 240 for one of those...

Jag E-Type was the dream car that pointed me to my 280z. The small sportiness of the Z has also given me a taste for the mini cooper, late model, though. I wouldn't have the patience for an earlier model mini like I do for my Z.

A British convertible - probably a TR6 or MG.

Part of the reality of Z phenomenon is it was an affordable car. So while I guess even the two I mentioned would be pricey, a vette or an E type would definately not be in the same league due to their high stickers.

1974-1975 Bricklin

1974-1975-bricklin-sv1-16.jpg

Rare - and similar to the delorean- Maybe that's why I like it.

More information http://www.conceptcarz.com/vehicle/z9596/Bricklin-SV1.aspx

Saw one of those, same color, in fact, while driving back from the fair last year. I kept trying to get alongside it to figure out what the heck it was, since the profile was so close to a series 1 Z.