IGNORED

Z mecca u tube clip

Oh yeah, sick as I am, having owned as many as 6 Datsun at one time in the past, and now three, I know that there are many others that have it much worse! I won't say much about the computers, musical instruments, die cast cars, tools,...................

No wonder you have so few posts on the board. Who would have time for such trivial things as the Internet and forums with all those toys. Nice collection. Thanks for sharing. I'd love to see some high res video or pics some time.

Hi Jim:

Thanks for Posting the video - and you'll have to thank Mr. Osborn for the peek into Z Meca.

If anyone wants to see Z Meca being built - I have it on my web site..

http://becksystems.com/Dream/Dream.htm

Enigma - right. High resolution video's are needed to do justice to Jim's collection - however it would take a one hour show at least. Maybe I'll make that one of my first video projects for the Dream Garage Section.. as soon as I get a high resolution video camera.

Keep in mind - you only saw what was in that garage...

FWIW,

Carl B.

Wow ..... a genuine Z-fanatic collector! Is the garage bigger than you house?

I assume you drive these specimens occasionally ........ your insurance bill must be out-of-sight if you declare full value on each gem ......... even if you use Haggerty's.

Was the building in place when hurricanes Jean and Francis whipped across the state in Sept, 2004? If so, any damage? What about Wilma in 2005 and others? Is it rated for 130+ winds?

Does your friend Jim Osborn in Delray Beach also own a 240Z?

Some day I will have to schedule trip to visit Z-mecca and some cousins up the road in Homosassa Springs.

Nice video, I would suggest that Jim now has THE nicest collection of Z cars in the world. I know a few of those cars that used to reside in a collection (now disbursed) in Atlanta, and they are very fine examples of the marque indeed :)

No wonder you have so few posts on the board. Who would have time for such trivial things as the Internet and forums with all those toys. Nice collection. Thanks for sharing. I'd love to see some high res video or pics some time.

Yes, you are right. I don't have alot of time to visit this great site. Taking care of 20 cars, running an insurance agency, and taking care of a 2 1/2 acre property doesn't leave me much free time. I guess I could sacrifice visits to my local Hooters but I like it too much so I think I'll stick with Hooters. I spoke with Jim Osborn about doing another clip in high resolution and a more thorough clip of all the cars. He said he would do it when he makes another trip over here. We will be sure to post it here when its done.

Wow ..... a genuine Z-fanatic collector! Is the garage bigger than you house?

I assume you drive these specimens occasionally ........ your insurance bill must be out-of-sight if you declare full value on each gem ......... even if you use Haggerty's.

Was the building in place when hurricanes Jean and Francis whipped across the state in Sept, 2004? If so, any damage? What about Wilma in 2005 and others? Is it rated for 130+ winds?

Does your friend Jim Osborn in Delray Beach also own a 240Z?

Some day I will have to schedule trip to visit Z-mecca and some cousins up the road in Homosassa Springs.

Yes my garage is larger than my house by 50 sq ft. I do drive them all occassionally to keep them all in perfect running condition. They are all insured thru Hagerty. The bill is not too bad, less than 5k a year for the entire fleet.

The garage was put up in late 98 or 99 I believe. It weathered all teh hurricanes. Hurricane Jeanine put a mature oak tree on top of it. No real damage happy to report but it was a close call.

Jim Osborn has I believe 6 z cars. He has a 70 or 71 race car named Z Devil. He is a memeber here under that name I believe.

Please feel free to come down for a visit and tour. Everyone is welcome to come down. Just shoot me or Carl an email as he is only about 30 minutes away.