IGNORED

A Challange to Everybody

Travel'n Man

I've been using this site for over two years now and just realized how much money this site has saved me on my Z car fetish, I mean restoration. I would like to challange more people to have their names in red and get to be a supporting member. Everytime I do something to my '72 that I have learned from this outstanding group of individuals I'm PayPal'n at least $5.00, if not more! If all of us were to do that we could ensure this site to stay up and keeping our Admin happy and upgrading servers and resources. I'm not saying to donate everytime we help somebody or participate in a conversation, but when the site benefits us with improving our cars we need to but a portion of our savings (vs. using a mechanic and garage) back into the site.

With a little from a lot of us I'm sure that would add up to a good chuck of change at the end of every month, to ensure the site keeps on growing!

Your name will look a lot better in red, don't you think, who's up for the challange?

Yair,

Damn fine idea.

However, my problem is that, last time I sent $10.oo over there it cost me $11.oo to send it.

Rick.

:devious::devious:

True, but how much money has the info on this site, saved you? The ultimate question in some places. I'm sure your $10 was put to good use.

Dave

True, but how much money has the info on this site, saved you? The ultimate question in some places. I'm sure your $10 was put to good use.

Dave

Just get a PayPal account, that don't cost anything, not what i know of, except of a higher exchange rate.

Chris

• 2 years later...