IGNORED

1 way to put a smile on her face

whamo

Details? Looks like you have a fairly low ceiling in there. I have 10' in my garage which is just a bit shy of what you need for a full size...

Looks can be deceiving. I have abut a 14' ceiling in my garage although you wouldnt need that much room. The lift is a bendpak HD-9STX

http://www.bendpak.com/products/automotive-lifts/four-post-lifts/hd-9stx.php

I have had no problems with it what so ever. I would recommend it to anyone looking for a home shop lift. If you have any specific questions I would be glad to answer them.

Looks can be deceiving. I have abut a 14' ceiling in my garage although you wouldnt need that much room. The lift is a bendpak HD-9STX

http://www.bendpak.com/products/automotive-lifts/four-post-lifts/hd-9stx.php

I have had no problems with it what so ever. I would recommend it to anyone looking for a home shop lift. If you have any specific questions I would be glad to answer them.

Much much did the lift cost? Did you assemble it your self? How difficult was it?

Beautiful Z by the way!

Marty

Pretty simple really.....

MSA Premium Exhaust System, 70-72, 74 Z (For Stock Manifold)

Code:15-6302

Price: $289.95

Steve, could you (or Toni) take a picture of the rear from straight behind the car for me? I'd like to see how well you were able to get the big oval muffler tucked up in there. Did the install of the system give you any problems?

Much much did the lift cost? Did you assemble it your self? How difficult was it?

Beautiful Z by the way!

Marty

I believe it was less than 3k total for the lift. Do a quick search and you will find some excellent deals, probably even cheaper now that the economy is tanking. The install was simple and I did it myself. Leveling the whole thing was the most time consuming part.

Steve, could you (or Toni) take a picture of the rear from straight behind the car for me? I'd like to see how well you were able to get the big oval muffler tucked up in there. Did the install of the system give you any problems?

Well Arne, you have touched on the one downside of that system in my opinion. the muffler has to be installed at a slant and the exhaust does reduce ground clearance a bit, especially after lowering the car. Its not objectionable in my opinion. I'll see if Toni can take a picture of the exhaust from the rear and post it.

Edited by whamo

• 5 months later...