IGNORED

1 way to put a smile on her face

whamo

Cool! I didn't know you parked on the left of the street up there. Do you drive to the left in B.C. also?

No, its Vancouver (not B.C.), Washington (not D.C.)

We park on the wrong side of the street because of the hill, and then we burn rubber all over the place in typical redneck fashion.

:laugh:

They also park in front of fire hydrants.

Historic trivia: in London in the 1700's came the modern advance of burying wooden water pipes to help fight fires. When a fire started people would dig down to the pipe and drill a hole in it. The hole that was dug would fill up with water which could then be scooped out in buckets to fight the fire. Someone then came up with the bright idea of pre-drilling the hole and stopping it up with a plug. They called this a "fire plug".

They also park in front of fire hydrants.

Actually that car parks in the garage. Thanks for pointing that out though. I hope the authorities aren't reading this forum. or surfing youtube.

Edited by whamo

Hey Arne, I cut 1-1/2 coils out of the front springs. I think I may have been safe cutting 2 full coils out but I think it looks pretty good. We just need to do the rears now.
I've been reviewing my notes on this for another person with the Euro springs, and I apparently cut 1.75 coils up front, and 2 full coils in the rear on mine. With your stock springs being a touch softer than my Euros, I'd cut 1.5-1.75 coils off the rear.

• 1 month later...

I ended up cutting 1.75 coils off the rear and 2 off the front. We have driven it a little and it may settle more but I think more will have to come off the front coils. We finished the final assembly and Toni buffed it out for the Portland roadster show next week.

after_the_wax_002_Small.jpg

after_the_wax_001_Small.jpg

new_z_pics_lowered_009_Small.jpg

new_z_pics_lowered_006_Small.jpg

new_z_pics_lowered_002_Small.jpg