I miss you... - Open Chit Chat - Classic Z Car Club Skip to content

I miss you...

Featured Replies

Hey guys,

It's been a while. I just wanted to say hi and that I haven't forgotten about my friends here. You are priceless. I am not in the best health right now but hopefully soon I can drive my car again. Enjoy those Z's a little for me!:love:

ditto

maybe your guy can help take good care of you, too.

Hope you bounce back soon sweetie...the place truly isn't the same without you...

I see you sold the Delorean...hope you got your price...

Take care, surround yourself with loved ones, rest up and stay positive...A good attitude (although admitedly hard at times) will help you rehabilitate quicker than anything.

We miss you.

Follow your doctors orders, eat right, rest up, and think about the good times ahead!

A Z waits, and holds the good times for its owner!

Everyone knows even sitting in a Z has recuperative properties!

Get well soon!

Will

S
Sponsored
Advertisement
Go Ad-Free
No ad showing? Ads help support ClassicZcars. If you use an ad blocker, please consider allowing ads on this site or Go Ad-Free.

Hey there girl,

This rusty old Ozzie has been wondering about you as well. All the best and hope you're back with us soon.

Rick.

:devious::devious:

Hope your feeling better and back in your Z soon!

Hello Darbji,

Nice to hear from you. It isn't the same without you..

Wishing you a full recovery. Keep us posted on how things are going.

Al

I think I can speak for eveyone, we miss you too. Keep your chin up and keep dreaming about Zs.

Darbji, the weather here in Western NC is getting to be truly wonderful. Just think of getting down here to drive the Dragon once you feel better!

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.