IGNORED

New with 71 240z

Greddy

Thanks everybody. ;) Actually, that's my dad's car, I'm just like a translator. :D I'd like to know, if there are any Datsun clubs in Europe? Any meets?

Yes, the work was hard and took a lof of time. But there's a result. :)

I'm still waiting news about that Datsun past owner. I would very like to hear the history.

P.S. Sorry for mistakes. :)

Hello Greddy,

There is a meeting in Germany around 1 of May, but I don't know if it's worth to ride more than 1000Km. Because most of the times you will meet only 3 or 4 classic 240/260Z.

You will see that the europeen scene is changing at the moment . The old scene is not intersted that hard anymore , and most of them have one or more a unfinished project. The interest has changed to family or other things.

But the new Scene is growing fast, they are intersted in old classic cars.

How many Km you would drive ?

Cheers

Rainer

I could drive to Germany, but I would like to see a lot of Datsuns there. Is it Grand meet in 1 of May or the normal meet? I think I would come only to grand meet, because of a long distance. And 3 or 4 240Zs are very little. :( Are there any meets, that all Europe come? :)