IGNORED

Poor #299: Not for the feint of heart!

Go240Zags

Nice car:love:,

I agree with Chris.Lots of parts useable and they are so rare.

If the car has a spare tyre,I want to see it.

I want to bid but I can not.It is sitting just too far from me:ermm:

kats

He did say he's willing to hold it for 60 days till shipping is worked out :)

Very interesting! Notice the fuel door knob? How about the map light? Hell, the steering wheel is worth $200! Yes, it looks as bad as 27th.

Thanks for your comments Chris, I was starting to feel like I had broken some unspoken rule about speaking ill of one of the first 500. Just thought it would be a tough one to restore - not that it was impossible for the right motivated person.

Any and all '69 production 240Zs should be saved and restored. What a waste it would be to part-out this car. I sent a message to the seller, inquiring about the title situation. Once I hear back from him, I will post it on this thread. In most states, a lien has to be renewed every 7 years or it becomes null & void. I'm sure that the lien is something that can be overcome, just a minor hurdle in saving a piece of Z history. Some of you members in the NE should really consider buying this car. At the very least, get it out of the elements, store it inside for a while until you can find someone that will restore it (and make a nice little profit as this car appreciates in value). This blue on blue Z deserves to be restored to her original beauty!