IGNORED

What does your Z want for the Holidays?

hls30.com

What does your Z want for the holidays-post other ideas  

115 members have voted

1. 1. What does your Z want for the holidays-post other ideas

• A tank of hightest, a winding banked road, and some time with you!
    • A short Shifter!
    • New tires!
    • A serious Tuneup!
    • A massively hot babe for the passenger seat!
    • A major detail job!
    • White face gages!
    • A new steeringwheel/shifter knob/keyring!
    • a Car Cover!
    • New emblems!
    • A new Sterio!
    • Mechanical Upgrades!
    • A Glamor shot photography session/YouTube video
    • A garage!
    • A second, or another Z to keep her company

My Z would love someone that had the knowledge to work on her and fix her up. How bout it Santa, can you have someone show up and help me out?

I will supply my guest room, drinks, great food, a hot tub to soak in afterwards, I will even have my cute wife join them in the hot tub! :)

I'm desperate for knowledge and time to get this thing on the road!

Warning-when you mix a cute wife and a hot tub you will need to take heed of this warning: Don't let Bill Ramsey fool you into a visit-all he knows about Zs is you can't get there from here-and he learned that from another member-luckily he still is having some problems with identifying anatomy(search "breats and thights")!!

I have a good friend in Kettering, Not a Z nut, but next year when I visit, I'll arrange some Garage time with you...I also have another member in the are to look up and work on a joint project...The National Convention will be in Cleveland, OH. next year-gotta get your Z ready for the trip!

Will

Warning-when you mix a cute wife and a hot tub you will need to take heed of this warning: Don't let Bill Ramsey fool you into a visit-all he knows about Zs is you can't get there from here-and he learned that from another member-luckily he still is having some problems with identifying anatomy(search "breats and thights")!!

I have a good friend in Kettering, Not a Z nut, but next year when I visit, I'll arrange some Garage time with you...I also have another member in the are to look up and work on a joint project...The National Convention will be in Cleveland, OH. next year-gotta get your Z ready for the trip!

Will

LOL, thanks for the tip, I'll keep an eye out for Bills reply :) I dont think my wife would be too happy with my last post but hey, I am desperate!!

Actually, I am waiting to see if Santa gets me a garage heater, if not, I am going to go out and get on soon after. I have the interior gutted except for the dash. Floors are solid, I am going to do the POR15 and dynomat, already put new seat foam and upholstery, have a new stereo and steering wheel, shift/e-brake boots and on & on. I figure I would do the interior forst, then move onto the engine bay (I've already detailed it some), suspension and then finally body.

Kettering is about 50 miles north of me, it would be great to meet up, hopefully she will at least be back on the road by then...and Cleveland sounds like a blast!

When my son gets his broken BMW out of my way, I need to drop the drive shaft (again) and try to find the vibration back there.

I plan on having a local shop replace the U joints and re-balance it. Assuming that I don't find a bad bearing in the Differential or transmission.

Actually, now that I think of it, the transmission has a bad sychro on 2nd anyway, maybe I just need to drop a 5 speed in there while I am at it...

(the work never ends...) :tapemouth