IGNORED

What does your Z want for the Holidays?

hls30.com

What does your Z want for the holidays-post other ideas  

115 members have voted

1. 1. What does your Z want for the holidays-post other ideas

• A tank of hightest, a winding banked road, and some time with you!
    • A short Shifter!
    • New tires!
    • A serious Tuneup!
    • A massively hot babe for the passenger seat!
    • A major detail job!
    • White face gages!
    • A new steeringwheel/shifter knob/keyring!
    • a Car Cover!
    • New emblems!
    • A new Sterio!
    • Mechanical Upgrades!
    • A Glamor shot photography session/YouTube video
    • A garage!
    • A second, or another Z to keep her company

What does your Z want for the holidays?

a bath and a hand wax job! Keep down the snickers Rick and Bill!

A new short shifter-what is it with you guys!

A fresh set of rubber-ok, that's just enough!

If I didn't come up with your answer, please post it here!

Will,

My red Z would love another bay in the garage where it could share time with the silver Z being converted to v-8 and my semi-retired Formula V (plus cartons and cartons of parts and tools). Let alone the black ZX which huddles under its cover while I work on its cancer (metallic sort).

What does your Z want for the holidays?

a bath and a hand wax job! Keep down the snickers Rick and Bill!

A new short shifter-what is it with you guys!

A fresh set of rubber-ok, that's just enough!

If I didn't come up with your answer, please post it here!

Hand wax job? William, didnt you get the memo? Once you get married the sex life is out the window!ROFL

She's getting a new alternator and a couple of fuel injectors... it's like a gift from an uncle, sheesh!

Oh yes, after hundreds and hundreds of dollars, I GIVE HER LIFE! BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!! Man, I need some sleep...

For me to stop being mad it....I have not driven it since mid September when it was broken into and the stereo riped out thus causing damage to my backlite heater bezel. I know the break in was not the car's fault but the creeps ruined the driver's door lock area. I guess I should get her fixed up and drive her again as a Christmas gift to the car.

Thank goodness my Z doesn't have access to my credit card, otherwise I would be in the poor house! She'd love to have me completely disassembly her again and add a roll cage, a complete freshening of the chassis (not that it's necessary!), lay on a new coat of paint (would go back to the original white), add some nice CF parts for visual effect, remove the basically stock N42 motor and replace it with one of Dave Rebello's units, and maybe even upgrade the brakes again to some nice AP units! Oh, I'm sure she could come up with other items but, I control the cash flow so they will just remain on the big wish list!

Tom