IGNORED

Why do trucks keep hitting my Z?

Zs-ondabrain

The original hood was backed over by a huge 4X4, the replacement was a crappy hood, its replacement was the one on the car and I modified it to a cowl hood, it's replacement might be a brand new one out of LA (CA.) for $344 + tax.

Then I'll have to build a new cowl induction hood, but it's gonna be better than the current one cause this time I'll know what I'm doing. Then I gotta repaint it (luckily I still have paint from the previous paint job early last spring.

Then I have to build another custom grill (this one is the extended grill for lack of a center bumper piece.

Then I gotta find another long overrider bar. (ANYONE???)

Jon,

I'll throw it in the car and try and stop by today. If not today than definately tomorrow, after I drop the dog off for his monthly thing.

Dave

PS. Murphy can kiss my butt.

i think i have a plow for my chevy if u wanna take that and get some revenge :-) Sorry bout the hood man... I just had a recent accident with my 87 bmw, freakin red mustang cut me off taking a left turn and i slammed into him goin 40... and about a week after i was sittin at a red light in my replacement 90 accord and someone rear ended me... ohh the fun...

aawww man. I can't even imagine what went through your mind when you felt and heard that a$$hole hit your front end. That stupid kid deserves a steel toe boot in the arse.

The yung generation scares me sometimes :rolleyes:

From now on i'd keep her safe in the garage when it's dark and rainy out. :)

aawww man. I can't even imagine what went through your mind when you felt and heard that a$$hole hit your front end. That stupid kid deserves a steel toe boot in the arse.

The yung generation scares me sometimes :rolleyes:

From now on i'd keep her safe in the garage when it's dark and rainy out. :)

But that would totally kill the point of my Headlight upgrade harness and rebuilt wiper motor. But I totally agree with the boot in the arse statement.

MAT M,

That would be awesome, you're the only one who has even had a possible bar. Let me know if you find it and how much you could let it go for. Mine looks like a retarded banana

Sublime,

The air damn is a XENON Urethane and the lights in it are from Schucks Auto Supply. Can't remember the brand name but they were only $25 I think. They definately help the headlights with a yellowish light but they are bright and fill in the gaps that the headlights miss.

ZMAN525,

I appreciate the offer but I'd rather hit him in the wallet and get "The Mistress" fixed and have her NOT look like she got a botched nose job.

post-4921-14150801903348_thumb.jpg

post-4921-14150801903549_thumb.jpg