IGNORED

"Rust-Free" Arizona Zs

lonetreesteve

We should slap a few $k together and organize a retrieval project. Get a big flatbed and bring up 4 or 5 of these. Pick apart the best and sell off the rest.
You guys find your own zs and leave ours alone :) J/k
Just pried another one out of Cali....mwahahahahaaa....

Hey, it's alright for our Canadian members to come down and buy these low-rust cars in Arizona and California. The NHL brings their hockey players down here to play! (Go Avalanche!!) As far as I'm concerned, it's whoever shows up with the money first or whoever wins the auction.:)

Yeah, Arizona has many beautiful 1st generation Z's. Thats where I found my beautiful blue baby. (Gilbert AZ.) My Z stays beautiful and rust free because I keep her stored this time of year.

My AZ. Z was always Awesome looking. The way it looks now is how it looked the day I bought it except the Panasport rims I got :) Ran pretty poor though and I had to give it mechanical attention which didn't bother me:)

Yeah, Arizona has many beautiful 1st generation Z's. Thats where I found my beautiful blue baby. (Gilbert AZ.) My Z stays beautiful and rust free because I keep her stored this time of year.

My AZ. Z was always Awesome looking. The way it looks now is how it looked the day I bought it except the Panasport rims I got :) Ran pretty poor though and I had to give it mechanical attention which didn't bother me:)

Nice looking Z! Minnesota is probably one of the last places to look for an old Z when you think of all the snow, cold and the salt on the roads up there. You made a smart move by buying one from AZ.

Nice looking Z! Minnesota is probably one of the last places to look for an old Z when you think of all the snow, cold and the salt on the roads up there. You made a smart move by buying one from AZ.

Yeah, our winters up here are pretty bad. Our spring & Summer seasons are very nice though. I only drive mine on beautiful sunny summer days only :D

Yeah, not many around here in MN. I feel like the lone Z'er here LOL

"You made a smart move by buying one from AZ." Yeah, sure did :) Way back when I was looking, I found a yellow ZAP Z first with 56,000 Miles on it from South Dakota and was also in awesome shape (He stored his too) and I came sooo close to buying that one. At that same time, I met this other guy on a different Z Car site (Before I knew this site exsisted :nervous: ) and we got talking and he said he was selling his 280Z in AZ. and it only had 41,000 miles on it and has been sitting for some time (Thats why it needed mechanical attention :) ). He mailed me very detailed photos and I just fell in love with it. After losing sleep thinking it over which one to get since they were both such gems, That deep blue Z just won me over :) I loved that color so much, and it even had lower miles on it. Found out later that some guy down in OK. got that yellow Zap Z. so hopefully that one got a good home as well.

Anyway thats my story behind it LOL