IGNORED

Almost done /sharing some pics

juergen

We should start a mailing list of all of us European Z members ... always nice to have someone who isn't a ocean away to talk to. Also we can arrange a container shipment with parts every couple of years and split the costs of shipping. Anways, good to see other Euro Z owners around.

Likewise - it´s nice to hear of you other Europeans!

But the Ocean between Europe and Northern America doesn't mean anything nowadays when talking, does it? Except that I woud like to SMELL if the Z in America smells the same fascinating old car like here!

Likewise - it´s nice to hear of you other Europeans!

But the Ocean between Europe and Northern America doesn't mean anything nowadays when talking, does it? Except that I woud like to SMELL if the Z in America smells the same fascinating old car like here!

My car, originally from my uncle when I lived in Texas, had that old classic car smell, but a fresh coat of paint and a lot of resto work and part of the smell is gone ... not all but a good bit ...

• 2 weeks later...