IGNORED

Almost done /sharing some pics

juergen

As promised acouple of weeks ago I´d like to share some pics.

Let me give you some background information:

My "new" Z is from July 73, originally delivered to California. Since 1991 it is in Germany. Over the last 10 months we did a full restoration - and now it´s almost done. All unexpected technical problems are now fixed (half shafts, clutch master cylinder, distributor) - and I have only some minor work on the interior (door skins, ignition lock and the window frames, to protect the glass from rattling). Then I´m exactly where I wanted to get my project.

It is a good feeling to have it back on the street.

Juergen :love:

post-13686-14150801584231_thumb.jpg

post-13686-14150801584514_thumb.jpg

post-13686-14150801584696_thumb.jpg

post-13686-14150801584882_thumb.jpg

post-13686-14150801585063_thumb.jpg

I agree - that first picture has beautiful symmetry, and that is the best perspective of the car to show it's Classic body lines. I'd at least have that one blown up into a Poster Size for your wall...

Great job on the car and the photo's..

Carl B.

We should start a mailing list of all of us European Z members ... always nice to have someone who isn't a ocean away to talk to. Also we can arrange a container shipment with parts every couple of years and split the costs of shipping. Anways, good to see other Euro Z owners around.

I´m located in Munich. The photo session was a bit closer to your home Finland: the Northsea-area of Wilhelmshafen.

Juergen

My sister and her husband own a flat south of München. Oberau(?) is the name of that little village. Actually - they are there at the moment...

"Ich auch, wie meine Schwester und sein Man, liebe Bayern."