IGNORED

Z Ink (Look what I did!!!!)

Darbji280z

This is my third tattoo and I've been dying for something Z related. (The guy who did the tattoo was so excited about my car. He had to call his girlfriend and tell her about it.) Sorry for the aweful picture, but all I had was my camera phone. So this is what I did last night. It's still a little swollen and stuff, but you can see it pretty well. My friends think I'm stupid but hopefully you guys will understand.

This is the one of what I hope to be many.

tattooz.jpg

I've been itching for some more ink myself lately. The one I've been wanting for a while says "Love the Z" in japanese. I saw it on one of the Wangan Midnight websites.

I found a picture, but i would do it with a little different color and a more "traditional" looking Z.

post-10667-14150801412452_thumb.jpg

I've been itching for some more ink myself lately. The one I've been wanting for a while says "Love the Z" in japanese. I saw it on one of the Wangan Midnight websites.

I tried to translate into Nihongo and came up with this,

appearently I can't get "the" to translate.

Zを愛してください。 Please Love Z :)

What if you fall in love with a Celica later?

We will ever so nicely "put you out of your misery" Long drive off of a short cliff? String ya up by yer toes? Tickle torture? Steal your Celica Wheels?

Don't worry, we'll think of something appropriate.

We're nice like that,

Dave.

I tried to translate into Nihongo and came up with this,

appearently I can't get "the" to translate.

Zを愛してください。 Please Love Z :)

The is no "the" in Nihongo. It's understood. Consider Z が 大好き Literally translated, it means "I like Z very much," but it can also be interpreted to mean "I love Z."

What if you fall in love with a Celica later?

Somehow I doubt that's ever going to happen. I may fall in love with another car, but I'll never fall out of love with Kharma.

Nice "Z" LOL !

Looks like you went with the BIGFOOT monster truck logo style from the 80's,

with the shimmering Silver and stuff

Well, shimmering silver ink to match the shimmering silver car!:love: