IGNORED

If you could have only one Z-but any Z which would it be?

hls30.com

If you could have only one Z-but any Z, which would it be? choose from all criteria  

280 members have voted

1. 1. If you could have only one Z-but any Z, which would it be? choose from all criteria

I would like to have a 72 or 3 just because they're lighter and I like the bumpers and front turn signal lamps better than my on my 76, but you guys won't tell her will ya?, cuz I still love her no matter what.

You left out Rally Cars, these are International.

Therefore my vote is a "works" rally zed.

Mike,

I lumped all of the works and third party competition cars into those with racing history because I have a maximum of 15 available discriptors-sorry for my confusion...

I also made it so you could pick more than one to hopefully get the high points of your selection in the poll.

Yours would be: "NON USA", "RACING HISTORY" and the year of your choice...

I love my 240z, would never trade it for anything but my Z car would have to be a Z31.

I picked a 84-87 Z. I would LOVE to make on of these things look pretty and fast on a stock motor, Twin Turbo it, and own some newbs. In this car, I would feel more comfortable getting it a little dirty, and not having to check the car over after every night.

Though I do have a fairly nice sized list of Z cars that I would love to have to fixed up the way I want it.

240z 2.7L stroker motor, 5-speed, r200 3.9 diff, dual calipers front, discs back, louvers, spoiler, air dams, sound system, ignition kit, ect. ect. which I hope to one day happen.

280zxt 2+2 T-Top with some nice wheels, intercooler, sound system and a boost controller. Get the motor pushing some decent numbers when I need it too.

84-87 300zxt with some nice wheels, intercooler, sound system, tweaked ecu, twin-turbo having two stock modified turbos, and a super nice exhaust system

Maybe, just maybe a pretty much all stock 90-96 300zxtt with a tweaked ecu, rims and a killer sound system.

I would love to my have garage consist of these 4 rides one day if I ever make the cash. I already got one, but just need to get it the way I want before I start looking for another one.

Mike,

I lumped all of the works and third party competition cars into those with racing history because I have a maximum of 15 available discriptors-sorry for my confusion...

I also made it so you could pick more than one to hopefully get the high points of your selection in the poll.

Yours would be: "NON USA", "RACING HISTORY" and the year of your choice...

Didn't the "works" cars make an appearance in the USofA?

I don't know but, I'm pretty darn happy with my 1970 240Z (HLS3002126). It seem everywhere I go, I get compliments on the old girl. Sure.....I could through more $$$ at it and make it pristine however, the driving pleasure would remain the same but the fear of a nick on new paint would cause me sleepless nights!LOL

Tom