IGNORED

New Club DVD!

hls30.com

We know who will pay the most and the least...

I'll probably look at the number of posted, pertinent, and properly searchable Z/car photos, technical articles, and, boobs thread submissions....ROFL

Or I could just set a price and get'er done...

Will

I have never made a comment in the Boobs topic...

OTOH, it looks like Full_House doesn't speak much English, so his posts aren't as verbal as other's. And it seems he comes up with the same conclusions 30 or 40 posts after something is said ( like where the website for the 2008 ZCCA convention is, andjust discovered a day ago.)

thxZ

Will' date='

Don't forget to factor in your pricing plan the guys who tore up their 72 FSM's and owners manuals for the cause! ;)[/quote']

I have not forgotten.

Those who donated get one free as promised-they are the ones who will pay the least(at least in terms of moolah!)

Will

Yes, most of it has already gone back, the materials(including yours and a few others) are just waiting to be boxed and shipped-some time next week. I appologize for the length of time in returning some items. This is a much larger project that I had envisioned-and even with the serious doses of scanning help I have gotten from several members-280Master in particular...there is seemingly always more to do.

Will