IGNORED

Datsun Dealership Signs!

WingZr0

• 5 years later...

6 hours ago, grannyknot said:

If you ever want to show us your collection I'm sure all would be keen to it:beer:

Let me rephrase that, I have been collecting pictures of various items. I have a few BSR items, I have to get the pics onto the computer. I know more is out there! 

1 hour ago, black gold man said:

I shipped this one to NY about six years ago.  I wish i kept it but needed the money. Image result for datsun dealer sign 

Do you remember who you shipped it to? I wonder if a member of the rochester Z club?

On 12/15/2018 at 9:17 AM, Diseazd said:

404510AB-CF43-4DEC-929F-6B53CB0DCC9B.jpeg

Hey Guy, Is this neon sign the one that is currently selling or is it an old sign?  The one for sale now looks pretty nice for about $150.

EDIT: Now that I actually pulled up the new one, I see it's not the same one.  It still looks pretty nice though.

https://www.brilliantneonsigns.com/optin-25175707?fbclid=IwAR0wwYZkdAzPb2M0YVxIUJeNw7UApDsmbR87wI7PdTBeCdHJMM8mYEu9n10

dfgdfgdfg32130732_1981452171895979_41929

Edited by Jeff G 78

1 minute ago, Diseazd said:

Hi Jeff....I had my sign made locally....about $600.00. Seems to me that someone on this site bought one of the other signs and was very satisfied with it. Go for it!

Guy

Your neon sign looks much bigger than the one I listed.  Very cool Guy!