IGNORED

The Z-shirts you have been waiting for are here!

Zedman

Yellow, Red... Color it yourself.... What really matters is that you have one to wear to all the Car Shows and Events coming up this spring and summer.... If your a Classic Z Car kind of guy - you have to let others at the Shows/Events know it.... Looks like a good conversation starter to me....

Carl B.

Hi Mikey:

I love the T-Shirts and Summer is coming ... is the artwork on just the front or on both the front and back?

How can anyone contact you via e-mail? - You didn't put it in your Post.

How can anyone send payment via Pay-Pal without knowing what e-mail address to send the PayPal payment to? (Isn't one's PayPal account based on one's e-mail address?)

If one is in the U.S.A. - you can easily send a United States International Postal Money Order to Canada, from your local Post Office - just be sure to ask for the "International Postal Money Order" - it is Pink... (they will give you the wrong form if you don't watch them.... just remember it's supposed to be Pink - not blue)

Oh.. wait a minute - you still need to provide the mailing address to send orders/payment too.

Discounts for ordering 2 or more at a time?? Is that $25.00 Canadian or $25.00 US Dollars?

Carl B.

Hey Carl-good points, which I will try to answer here.

1) The artwork is on the front, as shown in the photos.

2) I have asked any interested buyers to message me-easy and something that all members of the forum have access to. Of course, any interested buyers will get my info, including my PayPal email address and my mailing address, in case they choose to pay by money order instead of PayPal, at which time I would be needing their address so that I know where to send the shirts to. It's a two-way street, you know.

3) Thanx for pointing out the difference in the MO's-that's a US detail that I was not aware of living here in Canada.

4) The price of the shirts is in US funds. Assuming that the majority of the members of this forum live in the US, I didn't think to specify that.

5) The discount for two or more shirts would be reflected in the fact that I can probably put 2 or 3 shirts together in one parcel for less than the 7.50 per shirt I specified. If anyone wanted more than one shirt I would find that out for them.

Hope I have managed to straighten it out-I had thought my original post was pretty straight-forward, but apparently not; it's obviously a work in progress!LOL!

-Mikey

Zedman,

Just a thought, but you may want to provide a link to paypal, or your paypal address. This way it's just a one click process, much like Ebay. I think you will find that the easier you make it the more shirts you will sell. Otherwise sending you a PM everytime there's an order will be more time consuming for both buyer and seller.

Or, I'll be happy to route it through mine for a 20% cut......LOL :nervous:

Just food for thought that might boost your sales.

Regards,

Randy

You know, CarlBeck has been trying to get me to do this. I guess I just need to get dragged into the 21st century kicking and screaming, that's all, so here it is, my email AND PayPal account: empeas@shaw.ca

Remember to include your mailing address and of course shirt size required if you make an order, and if you live east of Winnipeg in Canada, or outside of the USA, you will need to contact me at this email address for the actual shipping price, which may be different.

Thanx,

-Mikey