IGNORED

The Z-shirts you have been waiting for are here!

Zedman

Hot off the press, designed by me, Mike Pearson, and laser-printed on high-quality white Gildan shirts, available in sizes M, L, XL and XXL for only $25 plus $7.50 S&H to western Canada and the USA. Other destinations may cost more to ship, so please inquire by email with address info.

I will ship ASAP on receipt of payment by international money order or PayPal. Please contact me by email for further info.

Here are a few thumbnail pics of the shirts:

shirtjo7.th.jpg

shirtclosegx8.th.jpg

-Mikey

Hi Curtis

I, like you, am more familiar with screen printed than laser printed shirts. I am the designer of the shirts and had them printed by a third party, having chosen the laser print because I thought it would give a truer reproduction of my design (which it has) and also because the shirt ends up having a more 'organic' feel than with a screen print (the design is 'in' the fabric rather than feeling like you are walking around with a chunk of rubber adhered to the front of your shirt, which, in my experience, tends to crack with repeated washings anyway). That being said, I have continually worn my own shirt and washed it at least a dozen times and any amount of fade in the design has been minimal when compared to my unsold shirts. I have contacted the manufacturer and they have assured me these laser prints have the same durability rating as screen printed shirts, considering that a small amount of fade is normal in ANY garment. They DO recommend that you wash the shirts inside out in cold water, which should be the case with any printed garment anyway. Hope that answers your question satisfactorily. I personally am thrilled with the way the shirts have turned out and think you will be too.

-Mikey

Hey, too bad I don't have the financial resources to make shirts with every series of Z and in every colour as well. I hadn't intended to offer a shirt that would only appeal to all the owners of red 240Z's! LOL! My Z was silver when I got it, then I had it repainted blue, so blue was my first choice for the shirt. In the end I went with red because I thought it was a bit more eye-catching. Who knows these things? By the way, Doug, I LOVE the colour of your Z-that would have been a good choice as well, but it's too late for that.

-Mikey

Hot off the press, designed by me, Mike Pearson, and laser-printed on high-quality white Gildan shirts, available in sizes M, L, XL and XXL for only $25 plus $7.50 S&H to western Canada and the USA. Other destinations may cost more to ship, so please inquire by email with address info.

I will ship ASAP on receipt of payment by international money order or PayPal. Please contact me by email for further info.

Here are a few thumbnail pics of the shirts:

shirtjo7.th.jpg

shirtclosegx8.th.jpg

-Mikey

Hi Mikey:

I love the T-Shirts and Summer is coming ... is the artwork on just the front or on both the front and back?

How can anyone contact you via e-mail? - You didn't put it in your Post.

How can anyone send payment via Pay-Pal without knowing what e-mail address to send the PayPal payment to? (Isn't one's PayPal account based on one's e-mail address?)

If one is in the U.S.A. - you can easily send a United States International Postal Money Order to Canada, from your local Post Office - just be sure to ask for the "International Postal Money Order" - it is Pink... (they will give you the wrong form if you don't watch them.... just remember it's supposed to be Pink - not blue)

Oh.. wait a minute - you still need to provide the mailing address to send orders/payment too.

Discounts for ordering 2 or more at a time?? Is that $25.00 Canadian or $25.00 US Dollars?

Carl B.

Hey, too bad I don't have the financial resources to make shirts with every series of Z and in every colour as well. I hadn't intended to offer a shirt that would only appeal to all the owners of red 240Z's! LOL! My Z was silver when I got it, then I had it repainted blue, so blue was my first choice for the shirt. In the end I went with red because I thought it was a bit more eye-catching. Who knows these things? By the way, Doug, I LOVE the colour of your Z-that would have been a good choice as well, but it's too late for that.

-Mikey

Mikey,

Maybe the second printing could be of yellow Z. :classic: Then Arne would have to buy two of them (one for the red car, one for the yellow one) :P Overall, still a great looking shirt, and I may have to get one anyway!