IGNORED

280z worth $$$

Ramses

I would finish up your Z car. Use that $1500 to put into your car. If you get that 280z, that is -$1500 for your car, and then all the money that you get is going to be split between two cars. I know that if you have two cars, you are going to want to work on them both, and not just let one sit until you are completely finished with the other one.

Though if you have a lot of cash to throw around, then I would do it. I say no, because I barely have cash to throw around. It is more like throwing around a few pennies or something. Whenever I get my money for my Z car, my truck finds out and brakes, so I have to put that money into my truck instead.:cry:

unless it's a typo, he said that the guy quoted him $500. WELL worth it, IMO

I figured I would buy every z that I can fit into...that means no 300z and 350z. Yes $500.00 not $1500.00. Last year I checked and there was no major rust issues... just some surface rust over in the dog legs. The interior needs to be gutted and the AC needs to be updated. She ran very well. I will post next week as to the status.

I figured I would buy every z that I can fit into...that means no 300z and 350z. Yes $500.00 not $1500.00. Last year I checked and there was no major rust issues... just some surface rust over in the dog legs. The interior needs to be gutted and the AC needs to be updated. She ran very well. I will post next week as to the status.

By 300Z I assume you mean a Z32? You should fit nicely in a Z31. I have tons of room in mine.