IGNORED

GT-R Fibreglass grills available

khughes

Hi Andrew,

yes, it takes a lot of chasing to get things from him unfortunately (it took a long time to get the moulds completed), i have him making up another front grill for me, but i am not sure how long that will take (though i am not desperate for it to happen shortly so i am not too worried).. he does get it done in the end, but it sounds like there is a lot of commercial work they do that unfortunately soaks up most of their time.

Kent

The grill is $120 or $140 I didn't write down which was the front fender and which was the grill. I didn't get a price for the bod tail.

He's charging me $270 for the four overfenders but this price was given to me after I told him I just wanted the overfenders and nothing else. Is this what you paid Kent?

Phil has finally contacted me in regards to sending them so progress is being made. I'll check with him again tomorrow and post the exact prices for all items.

Thanks for sorting this contact out as well Kent.

i am not 100% sure, but the grill is far more expensive than that i think.. around $300 maybe? there is a lot of work involved plus it includes the metal grill and brackets..

$270 sounds familiar for the flares too (although it was a long time ago now!)

no problems, at least all the bits are available from one place now!

• 3 weeks later...

I have just recieved my arches and I'm not too happy with the quality of them, They don't seem to fit any panels very well at all. Has anyone else bought these and had the same problems?

The front arch ones are the worst and both my panels are undamaged so it has to be the fiberglass arches that are the wrong size.

• 4 weeks later...