IGNORED

Would you pay for a poster of your car?

Mike

How much would you pay for a poster of your car?  

29 members have voted

1. 1. How much would you pay for a poster of your car?

• $10 - $15
    • $15 - $20
    • $20 - $25
    • $25 - $30
    • I wouldn't be interested.

Would these be glossy and UV & Moisture stable?

Glossy, yes.

UV, not sure. I'll have to check the latest ink technology.

Moisture, probably not. These posters will be created using a large format inkjet plotter.

I will be able to get 36" wide glossy paper. And, I'm sure the ink and paper technologies have improved since I first started doing this because many companies use these plotters for poster work. I'm going to check into this.

http://pandi.itrc.hp.com/busprod/summary/0,12558,series=24023^type=18972^category=64182,00.html?lsidebarLayId=106&rsidebarLayId=62

Here are some of the paper options. I like the canvas idea.

Paper (HP Bright White Inkjet, HP Coated, HP Heavyweight Coated and HP High-Gloss Photo) HP Studio Canvas, HP Banners with Tyvek, HP Colorfast Adhesive Vinyl, HP Matte Film, HP Clear Film, HP Natural Tracing Paper, HP Transluscent Bond (black only), HP Vellum

I'd love a poster of somebody's. As of right now if i was to have one of mine it would be a 36" piece of blank paper. I'd think in the neighborhood of $10-$20 would be very reasonable for a poster of your own ride.

I'm with Zvoiture on some of those pics, especially the third one down!:D

For popsters, you want a slight gloss or even satin or low-sheen, but not flat of glossy (photo). The canvas is nice, but it should be coated after printing. It also has to be stretched over something. At our gallery, we publish paintings on canvas (a copy of the original painting is printed on canvas) and then they are coated. They look great, but the printer has like 10 billion DPI.

steve77