IGNORED

Would you pay for a poster of your car?

Mike

How much would you pay for a poster of your car?  

29 members have voted

1. 1. How much would you pay for a poster of your car?

• $10 - $15
    • $15 - $20
    • $20 - $25
    • $25 - $30
    • I wouldn't be interested.

I've got a full color image-ready plotter and I would like to know if there is anyone out there who would pay to have a print of their car.

How much would you pay for a decent sized (18x24 or even 24x36) poster of your car?

I know that the local professional photographer that's shoots us racing gets about $18 for a color 8x10" photo. I'd love to have a 24x36" poster - and would pay $25 if it was on good heavy glossy paper like a real poster.

But in Australia they measure from Right to Left as opposed to from Left to Right as we do here in the U.S..

Mike: the market I was referring to was that on-line market that would put the logo on the t-shirts, mouse pads, coffee cups etc. Know you were looking into something like that, but don't know if you ever did or what you finally did.

Mike: the market I was referring to was that on-line market that would put the logo on the t-shirts, mouse pads, coffee cups etc. Know you were looking into something like that, but don't know if you ever did or what you finally did.

Ah ok. Ya, I checked into that market. I even created a few products, but, their quality wasn't up to par. The Tshirt I ordered was totally screwed after a single washing. But, the coffee mugs are great.

I'm trying to get a storefront going and I also have a line on some great polo shirts with an embroidered logo. I met the guy at the MSA show and he's got great stuff. As soon as I get the shirts done I'm going go ask my sister to model them for pictures. We'll start selling them as soon as all of this is done....

[m]