IGNORED

Oddessey

JLPurcell

Zedyone & Jerry: My map of the USA shows both of you are within a nice driving distance from Branson, MO. The Branson Z-Fest is held first week of June every year. We could all look at your cars over the week there. I know I sure would like to see both of them. Just a thought. Anyone else that would like to come are welcome too.

Bonzi Lon

Zedyone & Jerry: My map of the USA shows both of you are within a nice driving distance from Branson, MO. The Branson Z-Fest is held first week of June every year. We could all look at your cars over the week there. I know I sure would like to see both of them. Just a thought. Anyone else that would like to come are welcome too.

Bonzi Lon

Tell me more, sounds like a good trip to plan for next summer. JLP

Here is the link from this year, http://www.bransonzfest.com/ it will be updated closer to the event in 2013. I've been there 5 times so far. Plenty of drives around the area to test your driving skills on some very nice twisties, a huge parking lot for the car show and lots of fun people to be around, held at the host motel. They invite all Z cars and Datsuns of all ages. They have a drag strip available for those that like to go in a straight line. Bring your easy chair and some iced beverages. A good time is had by all. :)

Bonzi Lon

Here is the link from this year, http://www.bransonzfest.com/ it will be updated closer to the event in 2013. I've been there 5 times so far. Plenty of drives around the area to test your driving skills on some very nice twisties, a huge parking lot for the car show and lots of fun people to be around, held at the host motel. They invite all Z cars and Datsuns of all ages. They have a drag strip available for those that like to go in a straight line. Bring your easy chair and some iced beverages. A good time is had by all. :)

Bonzi Lon

Thanks Bonzi,

I will mark it on my calendar and hope to be able to make the event. I would like to know more about the show. Jerry

bonzi, that would be awesome, but I am about to do a vanishing trick. I will have my second baby boy born in February of this year, and as any parent knows, that first year is more than a bit harsh on the old body. I am pretty sure I will not be able to leave my wife with a newborn and my 5 year old for a week! :)

But just wait until 2014, and I will be ready to go! I know it seems silly, but I treasure the first year with a new baby.

You know, the times, when they are not always telling you NO!...

haha

Thanks Bonzi,

I will mark it on my calendar and hope to be able to make the event. I would like to know more about the show. Jerry

Jerry,

Don't forget to mark you calendar for the 26th Z Convention we are hosting in Nashua NH from August 5th to August 8th 2013. We hope you can make it with your car.

Jerry,

Don't forget to mark you calendar for the 26th Z Convention we are hosting in Nashua NH from August 5th to August 8th 2013. We hope you can make it with your car.

I have taken a look and I am considering the Z Convention but as I look at it that is a long way. This summer I have some serious repairs to do on my house in Tennessee and I don't know how much vacation I will have left at the end of July. That being said I would like to make the show while my car is fresh. I sent you a PM. Jerry Purcell

The Branson car show is a people's choice event. About 120 to 150 cars are entered from 240's to the GTR's, in all states of restoration to daily driver. Each is set in its own class so as not to confuse a 240 from a ZX. A raffle is held during the event with music in the background, several vendors often set up too. The majority of people voting KNOW what they like in any particular Z-car, its a real family event.

I'd really like to make the New Hampshire event, we will see what happens by then, loved the Nashville show.

Bonzi Lon

PS have a photo of the event, but won't load at this moment.