IGNORED

15 x 7 Panasport/Konig Tire choices

jmark

Well.. As long as you don't worry about throwing your speedo off...

225/50/15 is the most tire you will get under your car without going to coilovers and different offsets...

I have rolled my rear fender lips on my track car to run 15x7 0 offset rims with 225/50/15 slicks on a lowered car...

Myblack1972240Zandmyredtruck.jpg

The type of tire you mount will GREATLY affect the amount of steering feel/feedback... Race tires are absolutely in another class... there is NO street performance tire that will compare to racing tire... in any way...

So, am I gonna have to worry about rolling my fenders with 15x7 Rewinds, 225/50-15 Yokohama ES1000's, and a 1" drop? My understanding was that I would be fine with this size tire, rim, stock strut housings as well as the drop. I'm using the Tokico red springs. I really don't want to have to roll the fenders...

Hey! I have a question? If my front tires are 205/55/16 and my rears are 225/50/16 how much of a difference will there be in handling compared to an all 205/55/16 tire setup or an all 225/50/16 tire setup?

The tires I run are Hankook ventus R-s2 they are a high performance tire. I love them. I cant believe how much better my car handles. I bought them from the same guy that sells they rewind knock offs called fast fowards The set wheels and tires mounted balanced and shipped was $900 here is the linkhttp://forums.club4ag.com/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=109382

• 2 weeks later...