IGNORED

FORGED dish 8:1 turbo pistons for Datsun/Nissan L28

lt1will620

Yeh, I used to get a lot of hatemail. Well, not a lot, but it was two or three idiots who decided to fill my email box. Back in the days of 25MB free e-mail guys could do that. But it was oviously disturbed individuals. They ended up getting banned from there and went elsewhere---where I don't know nor care.

I guess calling them 'pathetic loosers' would be one way of saying it, but making a blanket statement like that probably isn't all that productive now, is it? I mean someone going anywhere just to stir up discontent should probably expect a bit of kickback. Calling people names who get offended by interlopers doesn't address the reasons for why they say what they say. There may be a reason for it, you never know! Don't know your situation on getting e-mails from there for selling pistons, did you post it in a discussion forum instead of the classifieds? That usually gets posts put up, but nothing else. The site recently hid all the e-mails in the profiles, so people can't spam personal boxes unless you reveal your e-mail. If you still go there, you may want to deselect your e-mail being visible, and make sure you don't check "e-mail replies from this topic" box! Man, I did that once, and will never do that again...:LOL:

Anyway, those Cosworth pistons are nice pieces. They make a bunch of different configurations.