IGNORED

FORGED dish 8:1 turbo pistons for Datsun/Nissan L28

lt1will620

I have a brand new set of 6 Cosworth .030 over forged pistons for sale. These will yield an 8:1 compression ratio on an otherwise stock l28. For those who don't know, Cosworth makes VERY high end, high quailty engine components, they do not however make these pistons anymore! I'm asking $800 obo for this set.

Just a heads up, if you do go and register on HybridZ don't make this your first post . There are very strict and moderated posting rules on the site. Read them first. Items for sale can only be posted in the classified section and only after you have been registered for a period of time.

LARRY

Andrew....your an idiot...LOL, i dont care what they say about these pistons, they are very high end pistons, cosworth makes some of the best stuff in the business... there going in my motor, and yes, im trying to sell one extra set i have...

And why dont you have pins or rings? my set has pins and rings...and even if not, its not a big deal to have some rings made for them...

Just a heads up, if you do go and register on HybridZ don't make this your first post . There are very strict and moderated posting rules on the site. Read them first. Items for sale can only be posted in the classified section and only after you have been registered for a period of time.

LARRY

Not a bad rule if you consider how many people come here to sell something and it turns out to be their one and only post. Not placing you in that catagory, Will, just that it does happen here more often than not. I think there is some confusion here. Andrew bought a set of Cosworths and Will is selling a set. At least I think that I have that right. Cosworth makes high quality stuff but their stuff is better known outisde of the Z fraternity.

Not a bad rule if you consider how many people come here to sell something and it turns out to be their one and only post. Not placing you in that catagory, Will, just that it does happen here more often than not. I think there is some confusion here. Andrew bought a set of Cosworths and Will is selling a set. At least I think that I have that right. Cosworth makes high quality stuff but their stuff is better known outisde of the Z fraternity.

You are correct...andrew bought a set, and i am selling a set, i understand about the joining to sell stuff, but i promise, this wont be my only post...im hooked on these little cars, hopefully going to look at a 77 280z this afternoon.

Andrew....your an idiot...

He he he, the 'pathetic loosers' call him that, as well. They just are more serious about it because of the disruptive influence he has there...:bandit:

I have Cosworths in one engine built some time ago, and can attest to their quality. They are used in boats a lot, the Sho' Nuf Hydrofoil used them in their 9K+ rpm engine, and they were class champions five years running. Course, they were 14.75:1 compression slugs, not some 8:1 streeters!