Old school 5 slot Mags. - Page 3 - Wheels & Brakes - Classic Z Car Club Skip to content

Old school 5 slot Mags.

Featured Replies

Ebay!

Look under Ansen, or American Racing. Got mine for $57 shipped for set of four. I think MSA has them too.

post-6119-14150798480447_thumb.jpg

post-6119-14150798480544_thumb.jpg

post-6119-14150798480633_thumb.jpg

post-6119-14150798480741_thumb.jpg

post-6119-14150798480832_thumb.jpg

I picked up an old set of four of the 5 slot wheels made by US MAG from Craigslist last weekend for $30. They came with all four of the center caps and with two Dunlop tires mounted with about 3/4 tread left. I thought it was a pretty good find.

Pretty good? That is criminally good.

Steve.

If that was criminally good, I don't want to know what you'd call the deal I got on my near-mint "D" hubcaps.

Thanks guys, I found a nice set of center caps for my friend to use with his 6-slot wheels!

  • 4 months later...

Motor sport does not have the 4 screw center caps I checked last night. Does anyone have an Idea where I can get a set?

S
Sponsored
Advertisement
Go Ad-Free
No ad showing? Ads help support ClassicZcars. If you use an ad blocker, please consider allowing ads on this site or Go Ad-Free.

My 1973 240z came with dealer installed "shelby cal 500" 14x6 slotted mag. I still have 3 of the wheels, but one was cracked and I couldn't find the specific shelby brand so now it is driving on the appliance slotted mags.

I have 3 extra shelby cal 500 14x6 rims. Do you need one?

  • 2 weeks later...

Dumb question, but can someone give me the scoop on my wheels? They are "US INDY MAG" 14 x 6. Who made them, are they still available, where can I get new center caps for them, etc ??? Thanks

I have a set of US Indy Mag 5 slots as well. I was told by a wheel dealer years ago (don't know if it's true) that US Indy Mag either turned into, or was bought by American Racing many years ago. The bolt-on centercaps are usually all interchangeable. MSA used to sell them, but I'm not sure if they do currently.

Thanks Jeff and Carl. I think these were very common back then, but I was curious as to how hard they are to find now. If anyone else has information or sources for replacement caps, let me know.

By the way Carl, how do you do it? In a matter of minutes you sent a very old ad for my wheels. How do you know where to find this type of stuff? I don't remember what I read yesterday !!

One more thing everyone .... What's the best cleaner to deep clean these wheels? They are in good shape, but age is showing some tarnish. Thanks

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.