IGNORED

'70 240z in denver

Darrel

Yeah, that's Gary Bracken. he had a stroke last yr. I'm not sure how interested he was in selling it. He bought it last year or the year before. He used to have it for sale in the odometer but more or less to fill out extra space in the classifieds.

lonetree steve saw it at the car show so he would probably have better idea of the condition. I never paid that close attention to it as i have 2 cars that occupy my time. ;-)

Lonetree Steve

Garys 240 is red when I saw it last it look to be all stock down to the hub caps. Gary seems to be a man that has things in order his Garage is very clean and organized, I'll bet his 240 is the same. I mite have a pic somewhere of his car.

Wow, thanks guys. I sent him an email. At that price though, I'm not getting my hopes up. I'm sure some lucky bloke snatched her up by now. Or the gentleman came to his senses and decided not to part with her. Wasn't the ad from early this year?

Am I wrong, or is that a very fair price? It seems a bit too good to be true.

Agreed.. if the car is as described it should have a base price of $7,500.00.

Anyone know if Gary is doing well or not?

Carl B.

I saw Gary last Saturday when the club went to the mathews collection.

He's still going to therapy for speach but is getting around well.