'70 240z in denver - Open Discussions - Classic Z Car Club Skip to content

'70 240z in denver

Featured Replies

I know some one who might be interested. What do you think of the car?

  • Author

I have only seen it from the street as I drove by. It had a green tarp on it. From the pics it looks good if that is the original paint and not a respray.

Lonetree steve is closer to it than I am. Maybe he can check it out if he gets a chance.

It is a re-spray, all the emblems have been shaved.

  • Author

even the side markers have been shaved.

So it's a gfuess to what the body would be like and how good a job they did.

S
Sponsored
Advertisement
Go Ad-Free
No ad showing? Ads help support ClassicZcars. If you use an ad blocker, please consider allowing ads on this site or Go Ad-Free.

Might make a great project car! But as we all know too well, and especially a Z from Colorado left in the weather, the rust monster is going to be present.....the question is, just how exstensive is it? Hard to tell without an in person inspection. The good news....its a 1970 or at least an early 1971.

Tom

Hey I was jsut in that general area today. Funny to see the street name now as I'm sitting in the Denver airport bored out of my mind waiting for yet another late departure from Denver........at least they're consistent here. :)

  • Author
Hey I was jsut in that general area today. Funny to see the street name now as I'm sitting in the Denver airport bored out of my mind waiting for yet another late departure from Denver........at least they're consistent here. :)

And you didn't let anyone here know you were coming out?:finger:

If I had had any spare time I would have loved to hook up with some of you and had a beer or something. Maybe next time I'll plan for an extra day or a stay through Saturday.

So I emailed the owner and she said it had NOT been repainted and has been parked for about 2yrs w/ a several new items. Fuel pump, distributor, wires, plugs, points, etc.

Would like to go look, but have too many projects as it is and don't want to be tempted...

Bill

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.