IGNORED

Going to Japan, need things to do.

xxjoeyxxeb

I am going to Tokyo in late August to visit a very good mate of mine. I intend to have a good look around at the car museums, swap meets etc and give you an idea of what you can do.

I have also heard that its worth going to Fuji speedway on a drift day. My mate went for a look one day and ended up in the passenger seat of an R32 going aournd the track a few times.

There's a huge aftermarket shop Called "Crystal auto". I don't remember where its located, but they deal in used and new aftermarket JDM parts of all kinds. TurboMagazine did a quick write-up on them a few years ago.

You name it, they had it, and the prices looked awesome!

B.

You know, I found the website along time ago. And I remember it took me along time with alot of searching to do so. I tried to find it not to long after the first time, but couldn't seem to bring it up. ( I lost it!)

Like I said, it was a real tricky one to find. I remember the site had some great stuff.. alot of used and new items.

If someone does find the site, I'd like to have the address

B.

Check out an Up Garage, they sell used performance parts. There was a few times that I did see Z parts there. They also have a ton of used wheels, sometimes they have Wantanbes. Right next to the Up Garage near Atsugi right off RT 16 there is a place called Auto Zebra, they sell nostalgic cars and parts. They always had 3 or 4 Zs. Also Nismo has a showroom out in Kawasaki which is real nice too. If you can get to that Z show west of Tokyo, I went in June 2000 and it was awesome. So much to do, I still have a Z car friend there, he owns a tuner shop in Sin-Yokohama called All Round Players, a great guy who loves S30s. Love Japan, always had great times there, enjoy yourself and as Motley Crue once sang: "Girls, Girls, Girls".