PRIVACY ALERT! This affects everyone!!!!! - Funnybone - Classic Z Car Club Skip to content

PRIVACY ALERT! This affects everyone!!!!!

Featured Replies

I don't know about anyone else, but this is going too far. Is there no privacy in this world anymore? What were these politicians thinking when they allowed this?

Go to http://www.license.shorturl.com

This must be stopped!!!!

Oh my GAWD! I can't believe the breach of privacy. You can find anyone you want. I'm gonna write my congressman aobut this.

steve77

  • Author

You better check and see if you are in there, I was.

"You better check and see if you are in there"

Believe me, I DID! The photo's terrible!

steve

S
Sponsored
Advertisement
Go Ad-Free
No ad showing? Ads help support ClassicZcars. If you use an ad blocker, please consider allowing ads on this site or Go Ad-Free.
  • Author

You think your picture looked bad? You should have seen mine!:devious: I'm gonna get somebody for this!

As I'm in the UK, I had to use another members details....

Heh Kmach...your license photo is terrible....you must have a bad hair day.... all over.

The UK government is looking to introduce a similar weapon against us....hmmmm.

I saw this and was like oh my God! Then I looked me up. Yep, I was there. That picture must have been when I still had my goatee. Gee I'm a handsome guy!:classic:

Phew.....

They had me mixed up with my brother!!

  • 1 month later...

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.