IGNORED

problem !! instal transverse link bushing

i have change the the 4 transverse link bushings with the car is jack up,and tighten the 8 bolts ( with 3.2 kg-m ) that fix the transverse link. then i bring the car on there weels and a person with 60kg on the rear axle and tighten the transvere link inner bolts ( with 15 kg-m ) .....ready ???? so but now if the car bounces it sounds like a old door ??????? where is the mistake ????

i hope sombody understand the quastion from a german with no good englisch language .!!!!!!!

Nicht sprechen zie Deutchse ....... but the grease is absolutely necessary for Polyurethane bushings. The final torque for the front inner bushings and the rear inner and outer bushings must be done "after" installing the wheels and the weight of the car is placed on them. That means you need a drive-on type lift to do final torque per spec.

i have change the the 4 transverse link bushings with the car is jack up,and tighten the 8 bolts ( with 3.2 kg-m ) that fix the transverse link. then i bring the car on there weels and a person with 60kg on the rear axle and tighten the transvere link inner bolts ( with 15 kg-m ) .....ready ???? so but now if the car bounces it sounds like a old door ??????? where is the mistake ????

i hope sombody understand the quastion from a german with no good englisch language .!!!!!!!

YOUR ENGLISH IS FAR BETTER THAN MY GERMAN WOULD BE IF I TRIED . Gary