IGNORED

Reported posts - Wrong Forums

Victor Laury

Gee whizzz Garth,

I'm practically computer illiter, ... ummmm, illegib, .... er, .... ummm, ...... STOOPID, and I worked it out first time on the site.

If I can, BELIEVE ME, anyone can. (Or should be able to). It's just straight forward, common sense.

Rick.

:devious: :devious:

I dont get whats so hard about it.

At the top of ever forum page there is a navigation (sometimes called "breadcrumbs" in the industry) that tells you exactly what forums you are in.

eg at the top of this page it says:

Classic Zcar Club > CHIT-CHAT FORUMS > Open General Discussions

These are links to the forum sections.

below that is either the title of the thread you are viewing, or the name of the subforum if you are not viewing a particular thread.

When hitting new thread, i check that i'm in the right forums. If i'm not I use the breadcrumbs forum link to go to the right forum.

I dont see how it could be any easier.

I guess from what has been posted here the resident experts do not care enough to listen. I have taken alot of effort in looking for these things and just must be too stupid to get it.

See ya been insulted enough

Jim, I don't recall ever seeing one of your posts in the wrong forum, so I suspect that you already HAVE got it. I certainly hope that my venting a bit here (after a particularly bad episode of user support at work) hasn't driven you away.