IGNORED

$20,000 240z on Ebay..and rising

mmagnus

this car deserves the best of homes. burt has provided a very worthy space amougnst his collection but if he is truley willing to give her up then i hope he gets 30k. if he gets his best bid from all the auctions and backs out then he should be banned from torturing us with his "need to validate the value" and from "basking in the bidding war of wannabe owners". if you see this burt, i will take you off my blocked email list so you may engage in a frothy debate.

if burt keeps it then let it go on tour.

as for you mr. wenzel, hooters called and the girls have nominated you for best dance atop a table. i could never follow one of your preformances and you know my most recent hooter meal would gladly be my last. hows about we go to ruth chris?

Wow when you guys throw a party-dancing on tables, taking over steakhouses, When I was in highschool, A bunch of us in EYC got thrown out of shoneys once and all lined up to moon the manager! But wee never danced on tables...

Chris, do you realize Vicky is offering to fund the restoration of 27 if you will just get up and dance on a table-or would she expect more than that...

Will

Hey Chris, I thought those were pictures of the party at Hooters Friday prior to the Saturday Z Fest this year??? Wonder how many of those guys thought "This is the guy that's going to be judging my Z car".

You're way to funny Chris. You look kinda like Dana Carvey in that one shot.

Vicky

No, no Will the table dance was the best part of Z Fest!! It's become tradition whenever Chris shows up to any Z event. There must be a table present. Chris, he doesn't except cash, only Z parts. I'm gonna toss a couple OEM fenders at him during the next table dance. (of course I will not damage the fenders nor the dancer ROFL )

It's all in good fun!!

Vicky