IGNORED

New CBS show will feature a '70 Z

nwcubsman

I thought the car looked and sounded great. Someone has got to find out who's car it was. Kudo's to them. When the guy opens the passenger door to let her get in, I noticed the dash had no cracks. Could have been capped but it still looked good. And there was a shot of the passenger side and all the stainless trim around the door and quarter window looked great as well. Aside from the car being in the rain, it appeared to be a fine example.

I liked the short dialogue about the engine and carbs when the two first met and he had the hood open for her to look at. An engine shot would have been great at that point but I realize it wasnt about car development but character development.

Hooray for the Z! Now we need a show where the main character is a good person and drives a Z regularly on camera.

Wishfull thinking!

Chris

I saw three humps in the dash... But when the girl tried to grab the door lock button, it wasn't on the top of the door panel- more like on the side.

But the wipers did stutter a little as they went across.

That must have been some fragile girl, that the guy knocked her out with a punch from the driver's seat.

If I recall he did have the handle up. Did you also catch that the hatch glass had the vertical defrost lines and the tail lights where North American versions? For those who recorded the show, could you clearify these facts? My wife thought it was funny that I watched the show soaly because of the Z.

I was out cruising to a flea market (outdoor mall) today, and I was going kind of slow down the parking lot along the stores, and some people were like, staring, so I started to get a weird feeling like they all saw that show, and they thought I was looking for a victim. :paranoid:

If I recall he did have the handle up. Did you also catch that the hatch glass had the vertical defrost lines and the tail lights where North American versions? For those who recorded the show, could you clearify these facts? My wife thought it was funny that I watched the show soaly because of the Z.

Tail lights were North American, could not get a decent look at the defrost lines... I think I saw vertical, but not 100%. I also did not see him hold the handle up- furthermore, my doors will NOT lock unless they are shut, and to my knowledge mine are in tip-top full functioning order. I guess you have to press the "I believe" button on this one and assume that since he is making a habit of kidnapping and killing women that he has the door "rigged".

Tomohawk - The door panel in the show was definettly a 240Z panel, looks exactly like mine. And as far as her being "fragile" and "knocked-out" that was never shown... she was locked in a moving car and punched in the side of the face. They never show her getting knocked out. Maybe I should press the "I believe" button :knockedou

Nobody else caught the fact that you CAN'T lock the door with it open?
Like 240Zdragon72 said before: "Would be interesting to see if any of it will be right."

How could he even lock the door if the door lock knob was missing? I only saw him open the door for the girl to get in. Plus, he couldn't have locked the door and taken the knob off- he wouldn't have been able to open the door then.

BUT... it's TV, so the writers don't care about accuracy, only the suspense and terror. And like there's dozens of guys with 3 PhDs, an IQ if 167, photographic memory and reads 20,000 words per minute. And how about that profiler character?