Youngest and Oldest - Page 2 - Open Chit Chat - Classic Z Car Club Skip to content

Youngest and Oldest

Featured Replies

I'm 473,040 hours young! The interesting thing to me is that we have physical and metal aging issues evolving at sometimes different rates.

I had to do the math on that one! I get 54. Does that include leap years? :)

Coming up on 52 this October. Man...just last year I was 25!

I had to do the math on that one! I get 54. Does that include leap years? :)
After 50 we don't "leap". ROFL

Oh, I don't know, 25 to 52 sounds like a leap to me :classic:

Oh, I don't know, 25 to 52 sounds like a leap to me :classic:
It seemed like a flash to me. :ermm:

Stephen,

You are correct with your math, however I did not include leap years. Actually I won't be 54 until november....but who's counting anymore, I mean after 50! Life is continuing to get better as the years pass. Most likely, at least in my case, it is due to having much more patients and being true to myself and what I want from my life, not what everyone else thinks I should be doing.

S
Sponsored
Advertisement
Go Ad-Free
No ad showing? Ads help support ClassicZcars. If you use an ad blocker, please consider allowing ads on this site or Go Ad-Free.

I'm 27 and have been on various Datsun Z forums since the age of 18.

48, but i think buying the Z took about 20-30 years off how i feel!

bart

26 next month, and I consider the Z my girlfriend (shhh don't tell my wife :tapemouth ) so I guess at 33 that means I'm dating an older woman!

Im 17 and I turn 18 in December... could that make me the youngest z owner on here? Or does that other kid own a z too?

yah im 15... im young but hey what the hell can you do... :)

....46 and there's so much more!!! ( I was only 19 when I bought my first 240z, a '72 back in '78, right after my freshman year in college).

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.