Youngest and Oldest - Open Chit Chat - Classic Z Car Club Skip to content

Youngest and Oldest

Featured Replies

So,

agemeansnothing is 12 years old. Surely he's the youngest member. Or is there someone younger still, lurking in the background ????

And what about the oldest member ???????? I'll start the ball rolling.

I'm 62 next month. Anyone beat that ?????

Rick.

Rick, I think you may be the youngest member here-you are as young as you feel!

Most of the time I fall in closer the middle-42

Will

Bloody hell, 12, lucky fella's got a good dad!

I used to be one of the youngest, but I'm almost "established" now!!

Hi Rick, off topic, found out yesterday my Uncle helped string utility lines across the outback about 40 years ago.

37 here so I'm middlish like Will.

Chris

I'm 55. I remember seeing a member named "LesD" in the birthday list recently who had turned 88. But IIRC, his one and only post was for the purpose of selling his car.

S
Sponsored
Advertisement
Go Ad-Free
No ad showing? Ads help support ClassicZcars. If you use an ad blocker, please consider allowing ads on this site or Go Ad-Free.

I'm an old & crusty 38 :beard: ... but if you ask my wife, she might say I sometimes act like a 3 year old LOL

.........48 going on 19, no school like an old school :P

I am 27. Old enough to know better but young enough to be able to do the opposite.

I'm 473,040 hours young! The interesting thing to me is that we have physical and metal aging issues evolving at sometimes different rates.

50, and only feel it when I have to get up from under a car to go get the right tool, again!

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.