IGNORED

What the Z SHOULD look like....

bpilati

Last time I was in Japan, someone I work with gave me a magazine (all Japanese which I can't read..) that is full of adds for those vertical door hinge kits. (Among other... um... er.. "Accessories.")

So there is hope that you could make your existing car look more like the Shelby, if you really wanted.

A bunch of months ago, I saw that car at the Philadelphia Auto Show, and man was it a stunning sight. Anyways, when I posted a photo I had taken of it in the gallery, I remember Zrush saying that is what the 350Z should have looked like.

That isn't paint, it's polished alum. All done up for some major introduction of the car.

Yea, but since the 240Z isn't aluminium the only economical solution is chrome paint! Which actually looks just as good from the pictures...

I think the azz-end looks like the old Shelby Daytona Coupe. Was watching a show Saturday and they were interviewing Carrol Shelby about his cobra. Funny guy and quite honest about the flaws, most notably the handling. He said that back in the day when someone whould ask him who designed that car he said Goodyear. I thought that was great.

Vicky