IGNORED

S3OZ dual exhaust& OS Giken TwinCam 24

Derrick072

I have fabricated the dual exaust 2 1/4" OD exhaust to two megaphones for my BRE Replica and I can tell you it makes some noise! 114 DB or so. Beware of a big jump in noise going straight dual exhaust.

R

P.S. 110 Octane leaded Race Fuel $6.00 USD a gallon.

I have heard your car before Ron and it was music to my ears, but it was the loadest Z I have ever heard. I would not go with open pipes for my car. I am in need of an exhaust system from the head and back and I am thinking of a good quality header with a twin pipe exhaust system like the S30 option in Japan. If I cannot find that I would like to get a 2 1/4" system custom made like what Victor has on his car.

Ben

We have discussed the Japanese market dealer options on this Forum several times, and the twin pipe exhaust system ( standard equipment on the 432 & 432R ) was included:

S30 Japanese market dealer options

HS30 Japanese market dealer options

The standard front diff crossmember on all S30 / S31 models ( for all Export markets as well as Domestic ) had two exhaust-clearance cutouts for good reason......

I have the Spirit Garage stainless steel twin pipe system on my ZG, and can vouch for its quality. I also have a genuine Nissan ( mild steel ) twin pipe system which will be fitted to my 432R replica. See pics below:

post-2116-14150795246604_thumb.jpg

post-2116-14150795246829_thumb.jpg

post-2116-14150795247067_thumb.jpg

post-2116-14150795247229_thumb.jpg

post-2116-14150795247386_thumb.jpg

Derrick,

SPIRIT GARAGE make the stainless system you can see fitted to my car in the above photos. It's a good quality piece and should last a long time. They have special offers on these from time to time, so maybe talk to Itagaki san ( the owner ) and see if he will do you a deal.

Spirit Garage are in Gunma ken, so maybe you should take a drive up there. Itagaki san might even show you his race car - which is pretty impressive.

Spirit Garage tel: 0270 620441

Good luck,

Alan T.