IGNORED

1972 240Z for sale

islanddich

I have a totally restored 1972 Zcar. Everything stripped down to bare metal and repainted 1972 British racing green. Engine professionaly rebuilt with Nissan parts. Any part which was not in great shape was replaced with new Nissan parts including bumpers, hub caps, door skins, front fenders, front and rear glass, door regulators, virtually everything on the engine, exhaust system (stock), headliner, seats, carpeting, headlamp housings, springs, shocks, michelin tires, etc. I am the original owner and the car sits under its white cover in a heated garage. Call **** Haugan at 206.780.0550 or email.

------------------

Why are you selling it? Tired of the project or can't afford to finish it?

I have a very similar project that's just sitting around right now. I have too much money into it to sell. Due to sentimental reasons, I probably wouldn't be able to give it up anyway.

We have four cars and are trying to simplify (Jag, BMW, Z and a van). My wife does not like stick. We have elected to sell all four and get two new cars we both can drive and like. Just got a 2000 VW Passat Wagon and have ordered a 2000 BMW 323i. I have a three car garage... Also, I no longer drive the Z in rain, so being in Seattle it sits.

Hi.....I am new to this stuff, please forgive any faux pas on my part.

I am looking for a reasonably priced 73 240Z either restored or in need of moderate help.

I am located in Winnipeg, Canada (2 hours North of Grand Forks ND) and will travel to see a car.

Thanks..Tim

• 1 month later...