IGNORED

The bloke must be dreaming

1 Bravo 6

In the latest issue of Just Cars Magazine, a bloke in S.A. has a 1975 260Z that has been garaged for the last 18 years, has lots of extras, and is asking $24,000.oofor it.

It must have a gold plated choke lever for that price. LOL

Rick.

:devious: :devious:

With regard to the car in Just Cars magazine, is it the same orange Z with historic plates that was recently sold on ebay for $12,000? It would be quite a coincidence if two 260Z's of the same vintage are advertised as having been garaged in South Australia for the past 18 years.

The ebay vehicle is on its way across the nullabor.

G'Day there boyblunda,

Don't know if it's the same one mate but it is ORANGE.

The ad reads;

Quote;

"Datsun 260Z, 1975, stored 18 years, 91,000 kms, suit for museum piece.

Garaged and rustproofed, orange with white interior, 5spd man, 2-seater,pager alarm,many extras, XDP 123".

He then gives his mobile number in S.A. and the price of 24,000.

Does that ring any bells mate ????????

You say the ebay car's on it's way accross the Nullabore ?

Isn't S.A. on the way ????????? LOLROFL

If this bloke get's 24,000 for it there's hope for the rest of us yet.

Rick.

A mate of mine aproached me today asking what a fair price is for a "good roadworthy 240/260z without any rust and a good engine". I honestly don't know cause i've never seen one for sale that meets those requirements. How much you recon he'll be looking at?

for mickieB's description, good paint and all that, depending on year, between 8-12k, depending on overal condition as well, max 14k,

well thats my opnion on what i've seen in the last 6 months, and my thoughts on what it would be worth... usuaully a bit more for a 240, or a 74 260 compared to later 260z's

but we talking 2 seaters

Hey guys, I'm in USA, Portland, Oregon.

When you blokes say 24K, what type of coin is that? and what is 24K in american dollars.

Even though I don't know what that translates as, I can't believe what people are charging in Aussie land for a Zed!!!!

In the US, the restored ones from a few years ago are like 15K US dollars max...and those are pretty perfect Zeds...

Later!!!!

Hey guys, I'm in USA, Portland, Oregon.

When you blokes say 24K, what type of coin is that? and what is 24K in american dollars.

Even though I don't know what that translates as, I can't believe what people are charging in Aussie land for a Zed!!!!

In the US, the restored ones from a few years ago are like 15K US dollars max...and those are pretty perfect Zeds...

Later!!!!

Aussie Dollars.

$24,000.00 AUD......... =...............$19,070.18 USD

Australia Dollars...........................United States Dollars

http://www.xe.com/ucc/