IGNORED

"Wierd Datsun of the Month"

sblake01

OMG, can she say back problems. I agree with you Carl, the firetruck would be much less maintainance.

This little firetruck is neat. I could see it being in Old Timer magazine, which is a great Japanese magazine filled with old home and export cars. Many of the Japanese cars that are in the magazine have a neat history like this one. The cool thing about that magazine is that there is usually a 5-6 sentance caption in english talking about the article. Of course the rest is in Kanji, but it is cool that there is a little english.

-Ben

OMG, can she say back problems. I agree with you Carl, the firetruck would be much less maintainance.

-Ben

Personally, I prefer the smaller early 240Z-type bumpers over the later 280Z-type that stick out so far. LOL. Man Carl, is that a real picture or something someone Photoshopped together? The firetruck is great, but I don't think I'd fit. I'd probably look something like Godzilla next to it. Gary

Personally, I prefer the smaller early 240Z-type bumpers over the later 280Z-type that stick out so far. LOL. Man Carl, is that a real picture or something someone Photoshopped together?

What's that old saying, "Anything more than a hand full and a mouth full is a waste." ROFL

Either the picture has been worked over, or she has.