Sign in to follow this  
JLPurcell

Wanted Complete seatbelt 1972 240Z

I need a complete seatbelt for my 1972 240Z. I have lost one of my seat belts, I need the retractor as well as the reciever, in like new condition?

JLP

Thanks for the reply! I will check, I believe it it the passanger side, not sure. Will get back to you in a couple of hours. JLP

I need the complete left side. All three pieces. I have noticed that all that I have looked for have the plastic extension broken off on the retractor side. Thanks JLP

I need the complete left side. All three pieces. I have noticed that all that I have looked for have the plastic extension broken off on the retractor side. Thanks JLP

Left side, drivers correct? I'll have to see what the condition of the shoulder portion is like when the weather breaks (too cold right now to be wrenching out in the snow). And what plastic extension piece are you talking about?

Thanks I'll be waiting to hear from you. The plastic is part of the black cover for the retractor mechanism. It is like a sheath for the belt, which holds the belt up next to the seat. If you want I can send a picture of what I am talking about. JLP