IGNORED

Sun/targa roof possible?

MickieB

A ha! The mighty NX (Exa) cars! The sunroof in mine is one of the things I really like about it. That and the fact that it's an incredibly weird looking car.

They are wierd! I had a 91. No sunroof but I just couldn't get past that shape!

post-3797-14150794394811_thumb.jpg

yeah its a pretty sweet looking car. when we drive in dads car it gets all the stares. its really cool. the only time i have ever been in his car and not had it stared at is when we were driving behind jason, and a lambo today (DROOL!!!!!!!!). his car is one awesome machine.

Tom.

yer they arn't a bad car considering they are sr20de have a normal 90s nissan interior, IE a little bland, but the NXrs come with targa, and ABS, and with the 5spd they go surprisingly well, i just don;t like the look of the front lights, a mate of mine has one goes pretty well, but its not a turbo...

datto-Zed: 200fwkw is going to be fun trying to find some traction while on boost, without braking gearboxes and joints....

Forget the exa, NX beats it all the way :P

Hell yeah. There's no comparison between an e16 and an sr20de. Nissan gave the b13 NX a much better engine. The best you can do for a first generation model is the e15et. All 3 generations of these cars are weird looking though. I think that's why I always liked them so much. Though they don't have anything on a Z car obviously. :love:

datto-Zed: 200fwkw is going to be fun trying to find some traction while on boost, without braking gearboxes and joints....

Quite right there! It'll be a torque steering monster.

The that's building it though, he's pretty experienced with such things, so I'm pretty sure he researched it all well and know what will be required to make it reliable at those power levels.

Mine had a GA16DE with a 5 spd. Better than a E16 but no match for the SR20DE/DET. I had a Jim Wolf intake on mine with the 96 Sentra cams, a tricked out ECU and a header. Ran pretty good. The price was right ($800US) at the auction and I put maybe $600 more into it in parts and work but I'm just not a FWD type of guy. Sold it for $2800!